Admission and Rates
|2013 Season Passes||$99.99|
|Miniature Golf (during regular hours with park admission)||$2.99|
|plus West Virginia sales tax Group Rates (Advance Reservations Required)
Groups of 16 & up, savings begin at 40% off
Our park is primarily a family park with many small children as guests. Therefore Camden Park has strict dress and conduct policies that we enforce for the safety and enjoyment of our guests. We reserve the right to refuse admission or eject, without refund, anyone who does not follow park policy.
Admission includes the use of amusement rides. Some attractions additional. Due to maintenance or to other circumstances certain rides and attractions may not be open to the public. There are no refunds or rain checks.
RIDE OPENINGS & CLOSINGS:
Rides start approximately 11:00 a.m. during regular hours of operation. Due to ride popularity some lines will be closed before the park closes. During severe weather conditions rides may close, but will reopen as soon as possible.
Rides are restricted by height. For the safety of our young guests, children less than 48″ are required to be accompanied by an adult on most rides. RESTRICTIONS ARE ESTABLISHED FOR YOUR SAFETY AND WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. Safety symbols indicating conditions that may be aggravated by riding are posted at each ride. Symbols are posted as a recommendation. A decision to ride is the responsibility of the guest. Camden Park reserves the right to make a final decision with regard to eligibility and safety of a rider.
THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE TO BE OBSERVED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, PROTECTION AND SAFETY:
- No line breaking for any reason.
- No outside food or beverages.*
- Neither alcohol nor persons under the influence re permitted inside the park.
- No clothing with offensive works or graphics allowed.
- Unruly behavior, profanity and illegal substances are NOT TOLERATED.
- Shoes, shirts and pants (or shorts) are required. Everyone including infants must wear shoes.
- No pets allowed, except service animals.
- No smoking while in line.
*Groups paying for a pavilion may bring in food after checking with Park Security.